Monday, March 30, 2009

Damn You Scuba Steve

How dare you call me out!?!? The reason why there have been no updates is there hasn't been any progress, almost regression. After feeling that I accomplished something by losing 10 pounds, I celebrated by not working out. Its amazing how quickly you lose routine and how much of a chore it feels like to workout after you've stopped for a few days. Then you start to feel really guilty and slightly ashamed. You almost don't want to workout because you don't want to see how much weight you gained back. Sure I lost 10 pounds, but 238 isn't where I want to be, and I'm going to just go back up to 250 if I don't workout.

Anyway excuses really don't mean anything. They aren't going to help me lose weight. I regained my motivation again this evening. I got back on the elliptical and did another two 30 minute sessions. Afraid of being something like 245 I even had my wife turn away when I weighed myself. I was completely shocked to be at 238.5 lbs. So I consider myself lucky and its time to get myself down to 228 lbs.

Brian

No comments: