Thursday, August 11, 2011

Going back in time

As I get time, I'm going back to post from the start of Sam's life. As I don't have much time right this minute I thought I'd start with some late pregnancy pictures.


I can't remember the exact day we carved pumpkins so this was around 24-25 weeks.

This was at my Mom's house for the shower/ Thanksgiving dinner last November. I was 26 weeks.

This one was a few week before Christmas. I was 31 weeks.

This was taken right after Christmas when my Mother came to Bloomington. I was 33 weeks.


The SIP baby shower in mid January. I was 35 weeks. Not visible, all the food that I dropped on my shirt. My coworkers know how to feed a pregnant lady.

Late January at around 37 and 38 weeks.


39 weeks

Taken on my due date, Feb 15, 2011

Taken on the day that I went into labor, February 16, 2011.
 At the hospital, on the evening of February 16, 2011.

and then there was Sam. :)

No comments: