Monday, May 19, 2008

back into the swing of things...

We've been back, safe and sound for a while now and I just haven't posted anything. We've been a bit busy. Brian's Mom (Sue) brought the sweet kitties back home on Mother's Day weekend. I think they missed us. Strangely there was quite a bit of cat nip all over the house when we got back. We did vacuum up the bulk of it but they still noticed. They didn't go crazy, but did appreciate the treat. It did feel good to know that the babies missed us and seemed very glad to be away from the big stinky dog at Brian's parents house. I wonder if the dog knows the kitties are gone?
Yesterday was Grant's 2nd birthday (my sister's youngest, soon to be middle child) and he had a grand time. We got him a bubble gun, looks like a water gun but will shoot 500 bubbles in 1 min. It was the hit of the party for about 15 minutes until he got bubbles in his eye. I'm sure he'll find comfort with the zillion other toys he and his brother have. :)
I'm going to attempt to post the links to the online picture galleries that folks have sent me from the wedding. I will also try in the next week to post an online gallery of honeymoon pictures, but there are so many that it's just going to take a while to pick and choose what to post. No one has time to look at 1500 pictures.

No comments: