Thursday, October 21, 2010

Twenty Three Weeks

Today was an OB checkup and I received a clean bill of health. Here is another bathroom mirror picture of my belly and me.

I'm feeling him moving around on a regular basis, but Brian has yet to feel the movement. I don't think it will be long before he does. My boy had a good strong heartbeat today, but it took the doctor several minutes to find because he was sitting low. It's no wonder I have to pee all the time.

Also, in other news- We are going to be in Tennessee for shower and Thanksgiving celebration on Saturday November 13, 2010. Location and time still to be decided. I have started working on a baby registry at Target which can be found here. I'm sure Emily Post has something to say about promoting your own gift registries, but I know of no better way to inform the people in my life all at once. Heaven forbid my boy miss out on goodies from loved ones because my sister does not have your address. Another word on gifts- We have in Bloomington a Target and Walmart, and within 1 hour from us a Babies R Us and Buy Buy Baby. We are going to be registered at Target and Babies R Us but will welcome gift cards to any of the above stores, or to Amazon.com.  I would also welcome any Nashville sports themed items for baby. It's impossible to register for those things in Indiana. Anything Nashville Predators, Tennessee Titans, Vanderbilt, or Nashville Sounds would be most welcome. Please forgive me if you find my gift begging to be as tacky as all the etiquette books say.  Gifts are not required to send love to my sweet baby boy.

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

I appreciate the gift lists. No reason to buy you crap you don't need/want when you can tell me those things.

You look so cute!!! I have that exact same sweater in that exact same color (and another color). It's a comfy one! Of course, here Motherhood Maternity is the only affordable maternity shop so I own pretty much the entire store.


Miss you guys! Josh and I were talking the other day that if we all get time and money we should meet at French Lick or something for a Saturday night stay.

Chrissy said...

P.S. Have you signed up for Amazon mom? You get all the amazon prime benefits for freeeeeeeeeeee!

Anonymous said...

I don't care what Emily Post says, I love knowing what you want and where you want it from! Be sure to give Beth my address. I'd love to go to the shower!

Your preggo pics are so cute! You're a beautiful mom to be. If you get to where you need size Lrg or XL sized clothes let me know. I've got you covered. No pun intended. Love ya, Jeni

Jenny said...

Anna!! I LOVE the updates!!! Keep them coming so I can continue to stalk your life and your 'lil one. Take Care :)

Jenny said...

Anna..... I miss you... I think you should update your blog!! :)

jenny
www.cottoncouple.blogspot.com