Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pictures from Quebec City

I'm finally setting down and updating pictures from the last few months. In July we traveled to Quebec City for Brian's conference NSREC. It was so beautiful there, and there was quite a bit to do. While Brian and his coworkers were doing conference stuff, I was left to wander the Canadian countryside with others from the group. My good friend Holly was there with her husband, and she and I spent quite a bit of time together eating our way through the various sites. They have top notch food there. :)



There will be more pictures to come, but as this is technically a blog you will see those posts before you get to this one. It's a work in progress.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

You have some beautiful pics from Quebec! It's about damn time they are on here, I've been waiting. :)