Monday, April 14, 2008

More Showers

I posted before I listed the folks in the pictures from the last post. The top picture is of both of my grandmothers sitting. Agnes Horner (Memaw), left and Hazel Stewart (Grandma Hazel), right. Also Agnes's 2 sisters- Mozella (far left) and Rudell (far right) were there too. My sister Beth is standing in the middle with me. My grandmothers are not in the best of health right now and we have all decided that they will not make the trip to Nashville for the wedding. It really did mean a lot to me and Brian that other family members were able to bring them to New Johnsonville for the shower.
The lady with the baby is my bridesmaid Jennifer May with her sweet girl Raegan. (I hope I spelled her name right).
The last picture is the family- from Left to Right- Brian's Mom Sue, sister Beth, me, my mother Jane.

and here is me and my Mom. :)

Both showers we wonderful and we both really appreciate all the goodies, and good food! I'm working on thank you notes.... soon. I promise.

No comments: